You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 6 August 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 17/8/2009 09:42 (#33929)
Subject: Thursday 6 August 2009

Hira forced to eat huge cake

Thank goodness I didn’t have to eat a giant cupcake though like Hira did, YUK! The poor girl was at it for over five hours - and it seemed to take that long for her fellow housemates to notice she’d gone missing. Charming!

I love the Alice In Wonderland task this week. It reminds me of when I thought I had been evicted but was really being sent to the secret house next door. As I walked through the corridor between the house next door and the diary room, it really felt at the time like I was in Alice in Wonderland.

It all kicked off after Big Brother announced the nominations. The housemates were informed that nominations were null and void this week and instead, everyone would be up because of Marcus and Siavash’s misdemeanors.

To be honest, I think Halfwit, Marcus and Bea were all pathetic. Halfwit went off on a tangent rant about David having a strategy plan. As much as I like David, I don’t think he even knows what a strategy plan is, let alone how to devise and implement one.

Marcus was an idiot too, and Bea was a blatant liar. She DID say she thought David had stolen food - just not to his face! I felt like they all ganged up on him and that was horrible of them.

I thought Lisa handled the argument the best out of everyone because she didn’t get involved. She said her bit, which Halfwit rudely mocked, and then she removed herself from the situation. As the show finished last night, she said she wanted to go and, to be frank, I can’t say I blame her.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread