You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday 5 August 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 17/8/2009 09:41 (#33928)
Subject: Wednesday 5 August 2009

What A Royal Mess!

Wow! What a pickle!

Siavash and Marcus, rebels without a cause, decided to interfere with the nomination process by not nominating. As a result, the housemates' nominations this week are null and void, and everyone will be up for the chop. And as a juicy twist, we will be voting to keep our favourite in the house.

Siavash tried to break the news to Lisa and David that they might be punished for his rebellion, but when he saw the look of complete horror on their faces, he decided against it!

And Marcus was sent to jail, yet again. This time he'd tampered with a mirror in the toilet... Will that boy ever learn?

My favourite bit from last night was adorable Rodrigo's reaction when BB announced it would help him send a letter to the Queen, because of his obsession with wanting to meet her.

Hira was genuinely happy for Roderigo... So cute! It would be so amazing if the Queen responded. Imagine a Royal BB visit, I think Rodrigo would faint!

Which got me thinking... Would it be mean to send in a Queen lookalike? It would make amazing TV!

I really like Hira. I think she's very sweet and kind. I'm just worried that because she may not have many fans, which could see her go on Friday. Hope not.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread