You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday 4 August 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 17/8/2009 09:39 (#33927)
Subject: Tuesday 4 August 2009

Bea should leave off David

I think Bea is a bully and I can no longer stand her. She manipulates the men around her using both her sexuality and her tears. At least Noirin didn’t cry when things kicked off.

Bea’s condescending and disrespectful about anyone she doesn’t like, especially David. She’s always slagging him off and takes the mick out of him because he is less educated than her. She accused him of things and then, when he quite rightly got annoyed and attempted to stick up for himself by saying he would rather not talk to her, she had the audacity to call him a bully. I used to agree with her little rants, but I am starting to see her true colours. Girlfriend needs a reality check. I've been bullied; I know what a bully is like and it’s certainly not David.

And while we are on the subject, where does Marcus get off on having a go at David about rubbish that happened days ago? If it was so much of a problem, why didn’t he have the guts to say so when it happened? Ironically, Marcus then told Bea off for getting involved because it was a ‘one-on-one argument’. Erm, how can it be a one-on-one in front of everyone in the kitchen?!

Grr, leave poor David alone.

Halfwit continued to be a horny weirdo last night! He told a disturbed and lonely Siavash how good it feels when ‘one massages one’s solar plexus......’ Excuse me while I puke!

OK, well at least he asked Bea outright if she fancied him and she said no. Let's hope that will put a stop to his pervy ways. Honestly, he’s like a cat on heat, YUK!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread