You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 3 August 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 17/8/2009 09:38 (#33926)
Subject: Monday 3 August 2009

Ding Dong, the bitch has gone

It was no surprise to me that Noirin got the boot on Friday but her interview with Davina was pretty dull. She mainly giggled but did manage one meaningful sentence: ‘Watch out for Bea, she is the new Noirin, she will ride on anyone who she thinks will carry her to the end, and she's very manipulative,’ she said.

If Noirin’s theory is right, then why did Bea spend the whole weekend trying to avoid Halfwit? She even confided in Marcus and Big Brother that she wanted to bond with others in the house, not just Halfwit all the time. If Bea is the new Noirin then Halfwit is very much becoming the new Marcus. He follows Bea around like a lost puppy and that awful song he wrote for her was so cringe-worthy - even more so than Dogface’s rap!

How ironic that Hira received the most entertaining housemate sash and award. Her song and dance was very good, but that’s the only entertaining thing she has done since she's been there.

I have to admit, David is fast becoming one of my favourites. I hate the way Bea and Marcus are obviously trying to turn people against him. Their comments came immediately before nominations day - hmm, funny that! David hit the nail on the head when he said Bea has more faces than Big Ben.

I smile every time David’s funny face is on the screen. He’s such a sweet guy, so funny without meaning to be and cute too. He’s a BFG - Big Friendly Giant. I know he hangs around with Lisa, who can be a bit of a bore at times, but he is his own man and I really like him.

Siavash is such a deep thinker. Why on earth has he refused to play the game and nominate? Trust me, that takes a lot of courage.
Perhaps on the flip side, he thinks it will earn him brownie points with the public. Either way, I really hope he can emerge from the bad place he seems to be in right now because of Noirin, and start enjoying his time again.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread