You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Richard and I exchanging mail via MySpace
[Frozen]

Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Frozen    Aisleyne -> General Aisleyne ChatMessage format

Odm
Posted 1/2/2007 20:59 (#1883 - in reply to #1855)
Subject: Re: Richard and I exchanging mail via MySpace

bradley27 - 1/2/2007 20:10 thank you rudy for talking for me. Now maybe I can have my say. I posted it because she asked me too. Simple really. Here I wanted to check whether the moderators were OK with me posting it and they took the decision that it was not, so I didnt. I wanted to post it here Odm but the moderators asked me not to. I posted on the chatsite that I had asked Richard why he had lied about them and that his response was rude. She clearly stated she wanted me to send it in. I had warned her it was rude but she wanted to know. Rudy seems to feel that the chatroom was an extention of this site by telling me I shouldnt have done because OA didnt agree to it on here, but I am of the belief that if someone wants to know what has been said about them, they should be told. We only need to look at what happened in CBB if you just sit there and dont say anything. She had a right to know and asked me what it was he said. She seems to be able to handle it alot better than some here. I repeat it was about her and therefore she is entitled, if she wanted to know, to be told.

Bradley, we all need to bury this subject. I know I have mentioned it much earlier before Ais even went on Air and I think you were advised respectfully that it might not be a good message for anyone to hear really.

Aisleynes curiosity was roused, so of course you were asked to produce the offending statement. If she knew nothing about it in the first place it would,nt have come up. I dont think starting a war between housemates is a good idea. Something like this can get blown up out of proportion. It is for Ais's protection that we should sometimes NOT bring to her attention hearsay.

If ANYBODY on here starts quoting things to Ais on Air they need to be careful of what they get her to comment on. Remember, we are not the only people who listen to Ais on the Radio. Someone could easily take her comments and plaster them all over the nearest newspaper. A simple thing could be taken out of context. I was shocked that Ais found herself reading out loud a rude and disgusting piece of dialogue that should not have even been mentioned.

Aisleyne has shown herself to be very open and loving. She shows you all she loves you and appreciates you and she would never want anybody to be upset on her account. She would not have refused any request made of her Bradley..and because of her very nature she insisted that you were allowed to make known the contents of that statement from Richard.

Lets just all forget this now. Its a good lesson for the future that if anyone is talking on Radio to Aisleyne that they can talk about anything and she will answer. It does not have to be a carrot to GET her to answer. She really wants to talk to everyone anyway. Lets not let this happen anymore and lets all move on. 

Edited by Odm 1/2/2007 21:12
Top of the page Bottom of the page
rudyrudyrudy
Posted 1/2/2007 21:02 (#1884 - in reply to #1692)

Bradley27 we must disagree with each other on this.
bradley27
Posted 1/2/2007 21:15 (#1890 - in reply to #1884)

Senate Member

I guess we must disagree rudy and odm on this one issue, but thats it. I believe everyone has a right to know something about themselves and lets be honest she hardly sounded upset. It merely confirmed the point.
rudyrudyrudy
Posted 1/2/2007 21:24 (#1899 - in reply to #1692)

Okay time to lock this thread as the discussion is at an end.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread