You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday 31 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 9/8/2009 10:17 (#33897)
Subject: Friday 31 July 2009

Fish and chips anyone?

Last night, Big Brother sent in a new housemate - an American hunk called Isaac who just so happens to be Noirin's ex. I kid you not!

The impact of the initial shock was brilliant but, apart from Noirin and Siavash, everyone else seemed more interested in the delivery of fish and chips Isaac had brought in with him!

Sadly, as the night went on, it became less brilliant TV and more vomit TV.

Judging from their reaction, Isaac and Noirin seem to have decided that now, as Issaac put it: ‘Daddy’s back,’ their relationship is back on. Failing that, perhaps Isaac’s lost the plot and thinks he actually is Noirin's father… In which case, the show could become very strange indeed!

Siavash was obviously bubbling over with excitement about the new housemate - not! He spent last night looking like a lost puppy. I’m not completely heartless, I do of course feel a bit sorry for him, but I can’t help but think it’s poetic justice for his girlfriend watching at home.

Isaac tried to do the right thing and break the ice with Siavash - but Siavash was in no mood for a heart-to-heart. A cool, laid-back handshake was all he could muster. I do think Noirin owes Siavash some kind of explanation though. As soon as she laid eyes on Isaac, she began acting as if Siavash didn’t exist - yet an hour before she was kissing him.

Bea confronted Noirin about her feelings for Siavash, and I agreed with some of what she said. But unfortunately, she said it all in front of Isaac - what a faux pas. The poor guy had only just entered the house! I therefore don’t blame Isaac for putting Bea in her place and I agreed with him totally on that one. She could have done it in private plus, she was also being hypocritical. She had only told Big Brother a few hours before that she though Noirin didn’t really like Siavash. So why was she suddenly being very moral with Noirin?

I can see that Isaac’s arrival could shake up the house and completely change the dynamics, but I really hope it doesn’t become the Noirin and Isaac show.

Marcus or Noirin? Who goes, you decide.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
boldjohn
Posted 9/8/2009 13:32 (#33899 - in reply to #33897)
Subject: RE: Friday 31 July 2009

Executive Member

Aisleyne - 9/8/2009 10:17

Fish and chips anyone?

Last night, Big Brother sent in a new housemate - an American hunk called Isaac who just so happens to be Noirin's ex. I kid you not!

The impact of the initial shock was brilliant but, apart from Noirin and Siavash, everyone else seemed more interested in the delivery of fish and chips Isaac had brought in with him!

Sadly, as the night went on, it became less brilliant TV and more vomit TV.

Judging from their reaction, Isaac and Noirin seem to have decided that now, as Issaac put it: ‘Daddy’s back,’ their relationship is back on. Failing that, perhaps Isaac’s lost the plot and thinks he actually is Noirin's father… In which case, the show could become very strange indeed!

Siavash was obviously bubbling over with excitement about the new housemate - not! He spent last night looking like a lost puppy. I’m not completely heartless, I do of course feel a bit sorry for him, but I can’t help but think it’s poetic justice for his girlfriend watching at home.

Isaac tried to do the right thing and break the ice with Siavash - but Siavash was in no mood for a heart-to-heart. A cool, laid-back handshake was all he could muster. I do think Noirin owes Siavash some kind of explanation though. As soon as she laid eyes on Isaac, she began acting as if Siavash didn’t exist - yet an hour before she was kissing him.

Bea confronted Noirin about her feelings for Siavash, and I agreed with some of what she said. But unfortunately, she said it all in front of Isaac - what a faux pas. The poor guy had only just entered the house! I therefore don’t blame Isaac for putting Bea in her place and I agreed with him totally on that one. She could have done it in private plus, she was also being hypocritical. She had only told Big Brother a few hours before that she though Noirin didn’t really like Siavash. So why was she suddenly being very moral with Noirin?

I can see that Isaac’s arrival could shake up the house and completely change the dynamics, but I really hope it doesn’t become the Noirin and Isaac show.

Marcus or Noirin? Who goes, you decide.

Why do they put partners or family members in? I find the idea so horrible.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread