You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 30 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 9/8/2009 10:13 (#33896)
Subject: Thursday 30 July 2009

What's up with Bea?

When Bea came into the house as the hippy chick, she seemed the perfect match for Halfwit. They appeared so compatible and hit it off immediately. Obviously, Bea had the advantage of knowing Halfwit was popular with the public, but she seemed to be a naturally open minded and straightforward person.

Now I feel that perhaps we’re starting to see a different side to Bea.

The cynic in me thinks she may have run the course with her game plan and is now being forced to improvise. Whatever is going on, she needs to reassess her approach quickly. ‘Grumpy, stressed and bitching’ are not words I expected to associate with Bea, but last night they applied perfectly to her on several occasions.

And what’s with all the moaning about Halfwit to Noirin, Siavash and Marcus? They are his closest friends in the house! It’s not a very clever thing for Bea to do if she wants to maintain her popularity with the other housemates and the viewing public.

I love this week’s Human Puppetry shopping task. The combination of music and hand dancing is guaranteed to be popular and should help bring the housemates together.

On another note, things seem to be going from bad to worse for poor Siavash. Not only has Noirin decided they should just be friends, but now he’s faced with losing either her or Marcus - his two closest pals - on Friday.

I think Siavash needs some Dutch courage to help him speak with Marcus and put their friendship back on track. He seems like an actor who spends ages rehearsing his lines, only to forget them immediately he’s ‘on stage’ in front of Marcus. The only thing this achieves is an awkward and embarrassing silence.

Marcus is still trying to play the ice-man, but the cracks in his facade are there for all to see. It’s so obvious that he’s eager to re-establish his friendship with Noirin and Siavash now he’s realized this will be their last few days together before eviction night.

And just as the Noirin, Siavash and Marcus trio are beginning to bond again, Noirin’s ex, Isaac, is coming in to mix it all up!

There could be fireworks!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread