You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday 29 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 9/8/2009 10:10 (#33895)
Subject: Wednesday 29 July 2009

Mixed feelings!

After riding high for so long, Halfwit sadly fell from grace last night. We all know he fancies the pants off Bea, but he is fast becoming a bit of a perv. Poor Bea was trying to get some chill out time when told her in a sleazy voice: ‘I like to tutor lovers’. Eww, take a cold shower, man!

I am starting to like Bea more and more, day by day. I respect her morals (she told Halfwit she is old-fashioned) and I appreciate her honesty. She always tells people how she is feeling and, nine times out of 10, I agree with the advice she gives others.

Later in the show, Bea bravely told Halfwit how she felt about his advances and, in true BB10 style, Halfwit clearly didn’t get what she was saying at all. He then went to the Diary Room and explained to Big Brother that they were both feeling the same! What's wrong with the men in BB10?!

Speaking of disillusioned fools, Siavash also had a heart-to-heart with Big Brother. Now he knows Noirin’s true feelings about him, he feels awful for hurting Marcus. He can’t understand why Noirin would do such a thing if she wasn’t sure about him and the future.

BB10 is like a role reversal. In past series, it’s been the girls not knowing what the boys are thinking or feeling. I therefore think Noirin must be an alpha male and quite powerful - it’s just a shame she’s hurting some sweet guys along the way. On the flip side, perhaps she’s really insecure and wanting to be the centre of attention.

Either way, I don’t think she’ll get a good reception if she’s evicted on Friday – it’s either her or Marcus to go.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread