You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday 28 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 9/8/2009 10:08 (#33894)
Subject: Tuesday 28 July 2009

What a mess!

Marcus was a complete wally for 'rock n' rolling' the Diary Room and breaking the game board, I admit, but I don't think BB should have confiscated all of the tokens he had won fair and square.

By doing that, BB punished the whole group, blatantly ostracising Marcus from the rest of the housemates... Big Bully more like! I think they should have just sent him to jail.

After all, he only did it because he's got a funny idea of what makes good viewing.

I think it’s obvious that Marcus is hurting about the Siavash and Noirin situation... He was venting his feelings in a stupid way because he doesn't know how else to deal with it.

And Siavash and Noirin don't help matters by carrying on with each other and both turning their backs on Marcus's friendship. They aren't even trying with him... Talk about pulling the rug from under his feet.

In the Big Brother house, losing your friends through eviction is one thing, but to have them pair off and go against you is another thing all together. Poor Marcus.

As for Noirin, I don't know whether to vilify or glorify her!

Let's have a recap. Sree, Angel, Marcus, Siavash and Tom all fell under the Noirin spell, and got caught in her web of beauty and deceit. Out of the five, only two are left in the house. That woman is surely the curse of BB10!

I can't get my head around why Noirin told Siavash that she's just having fun with him. If it’s just fun, why bother when it is causing so much heartache for Marcus, and is also having a knock on effect on the rest of the house.

Maybe Bea's theory is spot on... Noirin has got with Siavash because she felt threatened by the new housemates and was not the centre of attention any more.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread