You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 27 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 9/8/2009 10:05 (#33893)
Subject: Monday 27 July 2009

Tom has gone!

I'm gutted Tom decided to leave Big Brother on Saturday night. I was starting to really like him - I enjoyed his laid-back approach to the house and agreed with his honest opinions.

I especially agreed with what he said in the diary room to Big Brother when he ran through what he thought of the housemates. He reckoned Bea is playing the ‘bo-ho chick’ very well, Noirin has some underlying issues and Marcus is a fruit loop. I couldn't have put it better myself!

Bea was such a cow to repeat what Tom had advised her about what the public might think of her behaviour towards Halfwit. He was right, she did make a (excuse the pun) beeline towards Freddie and he is the most popular housemate; it's not rocket science.

Tom had a pretty tough time in the house. He had no strong friendships, he had a soft spot for Noirin, and I really believe the lack of meat for a man who needs lots of protein in his diet also had a large effect on him.

I wouldn't like to think he left because of Noirin getting with Siavash.

YES! You heard me; Siavash and Noirin had a late night smooch. And all I can say is I told you so!
Noirin is a bloody genius; the men are like bees to honey, walking around aimlessly with only her in sight. I think I need to get some pulling tips from her when she gets out!

Marcus is obviously over the moon with the new love arrangement and has begged to be best man at their wedding, NOT! He has done an about turn of a full 180 degrees and is now paling up with Lisa.

He told Noirin that she is a hypocrite for preaching about her ex and how she feels about him, and then getting with Siavash.

I agree with him, but coming from Marcus, a man whose heart has clearly been torn out of his chest and trampled on by Siavash's big designer boots and then steamrollered by Noirin's hair straighteners, its hard to see it as anything other than him being bitter.

I think this week is going to shake up the house.

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread