You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday 24 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 30/7/2009 01:02 (#33793)
Subject: Friday 24 July 2009

The house of luuurve!

Big Brother is so lenient this year. I simply couldn't imagine a stranger just popping into the house in my year for a romantic date - lucky Bea!

She seemed very disinterested and shy by the end of it however - perhaps she felt a twinge of guilt towards Halfwit? After all, they did have a little cuddle the night before.

Speaking of sweeties, Charlie and Rodrigo are so naughty. They tried to wind up Big Brother by ‘pretending’ they were having a kiss under the blankets. Yeah, that old chestnut boys! Will they ever admit there is chemistry between them?

Aphrodite must have really cast her love spell over the house because we learnt last night that the reason Kenneth legged it over the garden wall was because of his love for Karly. How cute. I really hope Big Brother has helped him change his ways and respect his woman a lot more.

I enjoyed watching the escape, simply because Marcus clearly is the real Wolverine. Did you see how he scaled the wall like he was, well, Wolverine?

He was like a giggly kid and, dare I say it, I saw a cute side to him, especially when he went into the diary room and asked if he would be punished for helping Kenneth. He added that he thought Kenneth had done it for an honourable reason - ‘a matter of the heart,’ he said - and that he would do the same. What a softie!

However, Marcus has such an ego problem when it comes to Tom. He clearly feels intimidated by him because he thinks Noirin fancies him. I cringe every time he starts one of his rants about what a nasty or dodgy fella Tom is. It's so transparent, and how happy was he when Tom let him win the arm wrestling?

I wish Aphrodite would cast a spell on Marcus to fall for someone who actually fancies him back.
Unfortunately Halfwit failed his secret task, so the house is on basic rations again next week. Gutted.

No eviction today. I wonder if that means a new housemate will come in at some point?

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread