You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 23 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 30/7/2009 01:01 (#33792)
Subject: Thursday 23 July 2009

Oh, my God, Kenneth has gone!

Kenneth left Big Brother at 5am today.

He escaped via the roof this morning at about 5am, helped by Marcus. What a woos. He's probably gone as he's worked out that he was up for the chop anyway tomorrow.

Big Brother had asked Kenneth to look for some birth control pills that Karly had left behind when she was evicted last week, and he took this as an implication that she might possibly be unfaithful to him while he was in the house.
I completely understand the paranoia he was going through. Being in the house really can play tricks on you, but it usually takes longer than 5 days!

Seems like all his money couldn't have protected him in Big Brother come tomorrow. I'm a bit disappointed as I would have liked to have seen him staying there for a few weeks as he could have gone on a real journey and got to "know himself".

But back to last night, and talk about bomb shells!! What an earth actually happened between Siavash and Noirin? Did Siavash try to declare his undying love for Noirin or was I dreaming? I said last week that Siavash secretly fancied Noirin and it seems that I'm right. Siavash was obviously trying to tell Noirin about his feelings but Noirin thought he was talking about nominations, or so she said. I think she knew exactly what he was getting at but felt very uncomfortable. When she finally made her excuses and left the conversation Siavash said "could you see us five years down the line!"

I don't know what it is about Noirin but she is like a spider that seems to catch all the men in her web of love, the question is who will she devour next?

I love this week’s task. The house mates have to embrace the history and culture of Greece. Bea is the goddess of love and they even have a kebab shop in the garden.

I nearly wet myself laughing when Charlie and Rodrigo performed there version of the Stavros Flatley dance. Pure TV gold. I thought they learnt the moves really well even though they had a huge barny on the way. I was shocked when Charlie called Rodrigo a c*** but I can't help but laugh when they start at each other, its just so entertaining.

At the moment it seems that voting lines have been closed for this week's eviction. What now?

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread