You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday 22 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 30/7/2009 00:59 (#33791)
Subject: Wednesday 22 July 2009

Kenneth is a bully with no balls!

Look at Bea in the diary room: I hate Kenneth, I hate him, I hate him!

It all started because Bea didn’t want to nominate Halfwit for the secret task and Kenneth decided to be a complete swine about it. His whole demeanor towards her became very aggressive then he had the audacity to tell the other housemates that she’d tried to intimidate him.

The words ‘Bea’ and ‘intimidate’ should not be used in the same sentence - it was ridiculous. It just made Kenneth look pathetic and I don’t blame Charlie for telling Bea what he had said, although it did spiral out of control.

Bea, being the loving hippy that she is, asked Kenneth if he found her intimidating and it all got out of hand. Ultimately, Kenneth told Charlie: ‘If this had happened on the outside, it [meaning Bea] would have been dealt with by his people.’

If that’s not a threat, I don't know what is. Charlie, being the Good Samaritan (or do I mean tell-tale tit), yet again told Bea, who quite rightly told Big Brother that she felt intimidated by Kenneth.

Kenneth, being the genius he says he is, quickly worked out that he was in for the chop from Big Brother, so made a lame attempt at an apology and explanation to Bea. This made him look even more pathetic than he already was.  YUK, he is a complete Wally.

I’m so glad Big Brother told him off, but I think it should have been an official warning rather than a smack on the wrist.

Meanwhile, the original housemates decided to boycott the nomination process. Little did they know that they needn’t have bothered. The newbies would end up facing the public vote as they failed their secret mission.

They were gutted when Big Brother explained it to them all - some of their faces were a picture.

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread