You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday 21 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 30/7/2009 00:57 (#33790)
Subject: Tuesday 21 July 2009

Kenneth is a creep!

I can't believe the audacity of Kenneth - Karly has only been gone two days and he is already flirting outrageously with Dogface.

I'm quite open-minded and experienced enough to know that some people find it hard to communicate with the opposite sex without a bit of flirtation involved. But trust me, that is not Kenneth's excuse.

Then I thought perhaps he’s playing a game in order to be evicted on Friday so he could be with his beloved Karly.

But I’m not convinced this is the case either - he is simply downright, hardcore, no excuses FLIRTING!

He told Dogface she would have a millionaire child if she has a baby with him. Then he shouted out: ‘I'll rattle her,’ which, by the way, means have a bit of how's your father in Scottish slang.

And for that he’s won himself first prize as my number one most hated housemate.
Speaking of hypocrites, I couldn't help but chuckle at Marcus and Noirin's conversation about Kenneth and Dogface.

Marcus had the cheek to say Dogface should report Kenneth to Big Brother as his behaviour was verging on sexual harassment. Then Noirin piped up: ‘I think she's bad because she's kind of leading him on by not saying anything.’ I sense a hint of irony here guys!

Poor Tom tried to make friends with Marcus and bond with some man-talk about Kung Fu. But it was followed by a very awkward moment when Marcus nearly never replied, and then blurted out something along the lines of: ‘Sorry mate but where I come from we close our eyes and get beaten by a stick if we ain’t in shape.’

To which Tom replied: ‘Oh, does that mean you're going to beat me with a stick, Marcus?’ Eek!
If I was Tom, I would steer well clear of Marcus and Noirin. The lady doth protest too much, and Marcus is a man in love - a dangerous combo to mix with.
Meanwhile I love Bea for not wanting to manipulate Halfwit for her own gain in this week's secret task - I think it's really honourable of her. Although it looks like the newbies will all be up for eviction.

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread