You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 20 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 30/7/2009 00:55 (#33789)
Subject: Monday 20 July 2009

Wow, what a weekend!

I can't believe that poor Karly was evicted five minutes after her boyfriend arrived as a new housemate. I couldn't help but feel sorry for her.

Kenneth seems a bit up himself and I can't believe he decided to stay in the house and not leave with his girlfriend. Of the other new housemates, Bea, David and Tom seem sweet enough but, oh my god, how dim is Hira!

Big Brother had to explain the secret task to her so many times and she still didn't get it.
Meanwhile, what was Noirin doing? She was blatantly flirting with Tom, while at the same time telling him that he’ll get her in trouble for it.

In trouble with who? I thought she didn't like Marcus! She then had the cheek to play along with Marcus and wind up Tom - just because Marcus doesn't like him. Just when I was starting to feel sorry for her, she goes and shows what a game player she is.

Lisa seems to be getting on well with all the new housemates - maybe because her sidekick Karly has gone, she feels the need to make new alliances?

And Halfwit seems to be in love with new housemate Bea. I think they'd make the perfect couple; she seems a floaty, hippy type who’s easy to like.

Big Brother threw a 10th birthday party this weekend, which was a good bonding experience for the housemates. Although I don't know why Lisa had to go and spoil it all by calling a meeting halfway through to discuss where her can of lager had gone?

Siavash blamed Tom for taking it, but Tom said that it was a stitch-up.

In the end, Siavash called it quits with Tom, shook his hand and made-up. I wonder whether he accused Tom because he secretly fancies Noirin, and he's jealous of how quickly Tom's bonded with her?

I think the only real romance that might blossom would be between Bea and Halfwit, so I wish Marcus, Siavash, Noirin and Tom would sort themselves out!

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread