You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday 17 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 30/7/2009 00:53 (#33788)
Subject: Friday 17 July 2009

Rooftop ravers

Weeeeellllll - what a night! All the old housemates going in seemed to send them all a bit hyped up, with several going on the roof, led by Marcus.

Former winner Brian Belo’s energetic presence seemed to pump up all the housemates, so much so that several decided to protest against the lack of alcohol and cigarettes. Marcus took the roll of ringleader and scaled the trelliswork beside the bus stop and onto the roof. He was swiftly followed by Noirin, Charlie and Halfwit with Siavash realising he was scared of heights when he was half way up.

BB had to warn them that failure to come down could result in removal from the house before the rooftop protest was abandoned. Ringleader Marcus was called to the diary room. When he came out he told the others that BB had said ‘the roof wasn’t safe to stand on’ but that housemates were ‘free to protest in other ways.’

Charlie decided to release the fire extinguisher to spray powder at anyone in range, while Marcus Siavash and Halfwit threw the bath into the swimming pool, followed by the cactus and the mangle. More would probably have followed if not for a warning from BB not to tamper with the furnishing and fixtures.

So then the housemates decided to all go to the diary room and protest to BB. They covered cameras and took off all their microphones but again a warning from BB resulted in another retreat with Lisa, Karly and Rodrigo exiting the diary room, leaving the other housemates to do a silent process. That too was doomed to failure; BB just left them to it. Seems most series it takes something like this for the housemates to realise no matter what they do, BB always has the upper hand and last word.

One good thing coming out of the protest is that it seemed to unite the housemates more, even Lisa and Karly joined with the others for a brief period.

However it also seemed to highlight that Rodrigo is in danger of being isolated from everyone. For the moment he seems to have lost sight of that fact that it’s essentially a game show and he’s turning against all his fellow housemates. When Rodrigo told BB that ‘you are the only one I trust in the house.’ ‘You make me feel better.’ ‘You make me smile.’ I started thinking that maybe he’s losing the plot.

Meanwhile, watching a desperate Karly digging around in the bus ashtray sand for cigarette butts to smoke last night and then burning her lips on them brought back memories.

Karly then went to put her foot in it at the start of the Silent Disco task when she told Nikki Grahame that she’d been hoping for my mate Pete Bennett to come in.

The two girls then had a chat and Nikki said ‘I can’t stand Marcus’. At that same time Marcus was in the living room telling everyone Nikki had ‘lovely hair and an acceptable pair of breasts.’

He then went to lie outside in the rain under a duvet and perved at Nikki and Karly as they danced in their leotards. He makes me sick.

With the dance music playing through her headphones, blindfolded Karly didn’t realise when Nikki quit the task and left the house.

Naughty Big Brother kept her bobbing around for a further twenty minutes before sounding the klaxon to tell her she had won.

Then it was the turn of Charlie to play the BB Word Association Game with Brian Belo. Brian was so pumped up to be back in the diary room that Big Brother’s tongue twister reminder that he needed to be a ‘cunning linguist’ about the task was lost on him! Surprisingly, Brian seemed to struggle with his words ‘boobs’. Charlie didn’t fare much better with ‘ugly’.

Eviction night this evening, my guess is that it will be Karly leaving.

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread