You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 16 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 30/7/2009 00:45 (#33786)
Subject: Thursday 16 July 2009

BB goes retro!

Big Brother went retro last night by sending in ex-housemates Michelle Bass, Federico, Makosi and Craig, and they took part in tasks from BB of old.

Michelle was really sweet and so much fun, plus, can actually hold a note! Pie Jesu is really hard to sing and she did very well… I predict record contract.

Unfortunately, Dogface's version was, well, exactly like a dog singing Pie Jesu.
Federico did the show jumping task with Noirin, and told her Michael Jackson is dead. He could have let her run the course first, that news is news enough to knock anyone off their feet.

Then he had a little flirt with the resident heartbreaker. I don't know how Noirin casts her spell on guys so quickly.

Makosi and Craig did the famous box task with Siavash. Naughty Makosi had Siavash convinced that there is a secret house with twelve other housemates, which was so funny!

I have to say, I’m bored to the back teeth with Marcus. He suggested Michelle flashed him her boobs. I think Marcus must stand for Misogynistic Arrogant Repulsive Cretin Undermining Sloth!

I'm also fed up with him ignoring Noirin’s please for some space. I feel sorry for her, she must feel like she's stuck between a rock and a hard place. On one hand she enjoys his friendship, but on the other she doesn't enjoy being letched on. I really don't envy her position.

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread