You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday 15 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 20/7/2009 01:15 (#33699)
Subject: Wednesday 15 July 2009

I love it, I love it, I love it!

It was so exciting to see some familiar faces from past Big Brother series. I just can't wait for the rest of the week's tasks and all the other ex-housemates to come in.

Craig coming into the garden and giving Halfwit that pep talk was like music to my ears. For you novices out there, Craig was the winner of Big Brother series one, but was also nominated the most by his fellow housemates.

He reminded Halfwit that in the end it doesn't matter what the people inside the house think of him, it's the public's opinion that counts. Halfwit looked completely overwhelmed by the whole experience. I was sent to the secret house next door halfway through Big Brother seven and to meet people from the outside completely overwhelmed me too.

The highlight of the show for me was when Halfwit told the bus stop bullies, Lisa, Karly, Charlie and Dogface exactly what Craig had said. The looks on their faces was an absolute classic and a Big Brother moment that I will never forget.

I don't think Karly blinked once, and Charlie looked like the cat that had got the cream - manky sour cream, I mean! What sweet revenge.

Rodrigo's diva fit also made me laugh. I can't take him seriously when he gets the hump - he's just too cute.

The house paranoia got hold of him last night, when he said: ‘Why me, why me, why did I have to do Big Brother three, what is the reason for this?’ He's just a big drama queen, and I love him for it!

Meanwhile I'm getting so bored of Marcus and Noirin. Marcus makes me cringe anytime he and Noirin are alone. I find myself holding my hands to my face and peeking at the TV through the gaps between my fingers, hoping he won't be a creep for once, but every time he just gets worse and worse.

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread