You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday 14 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 20/7/2009 01:08 (#33698)
Subject: Tuesday 14 July 2009

Crocodile tears?

Although I’d hate to be a ‘bunny rabbit,’ I may well have taken a leaf out of Noirin’s book last night and hopped over to her side – shock horror! It’s not that I’m a complete sucker for crying, who am I trying to kid, but Noirin’s tears in the Diary Room seemed genuine.

You could see she was reflecting on her own behaviour and has obviously begun to doubt her previous actions. And at the end of the day, isn’t Big Brother all about getting to ‘know yourself’.

Marcus on the other hand, knows exactly what he is doing and is really starting to get on my nerves. He continually attempts to turn everything into an opportunity to instigate some kind of physical contact with Noirin. YUK! Noirin, in all fairness, could not be more blatant with him if she tried - will he ever get the message that she doesn’t fancy him?

I can't believe Dogface messed up the task by swearing! To not swear for half a day should be simple and I reckon I could do it easily. Siavash was mad to follow suit though, but I did admire was his reason for doing it. He doesn’t want a free ride any longer and wants to know he’s in the house because he’s liked, not because he’s escaped nomination. Brave move.

Lisa’s little kick off with Marcus and Noirin really got my back up. I think it’s really selfish of her to say she would eat rice and lentils in order to pay £9 out of the basic shopping budget for fags, and then not stick to it. I smoked in the house but would never have dreamt of depriving the group like that.

This week Dogface, Karly, Noirin and Siavash are all up for eviction. I’m guessing it will be Karly that goes on Friday.

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread