You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 13 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 20/7/2009 01:06 (#33697)
Subject: Monday 13 July 2009

Surprise, surprise (not) - Kris has gone!

Obviously it will come as no surprise that I'm over the moon that Kris was evicted on Friday. That said, I thought his interview was a bit harsh.

I mean, give the guy a break, he'd just got the boot and they threw a body language expert in his face! It was good TV, though.

Poor old Dogface was really sad that her beau had gone. I can't help but feel sorry for her because she comes across like someone who needs the security of being with someone in the house. I hope she manages to come into her own now she is alone.

Marcus had a heart-to-heart with Lisa - and he still reckons Noirin has a soft spot for him!

He also had a heart-to-heart with Halfwit, which had a slightly different tone. Let's just say the words 'creep', 'perv' and 'sleaze' sprang to mind. Get a grip man!

But Noirin, unless you have lost the plot then you must know that letting your live-in stalker paint your naked back is asking for trouble, or at least for an awkward conversation.

Maybe Lisa's right and it is all a game for Noirin.

Halfwit appeared to be really enjoying himself this weekend, especially seeing as everyone, except Lisa, seemed to want to be his new best friend. Hmmm, I wonder why!

I absolutely can't wait for this week to start - I think it's going to be one to remember. What with old housemates returning and rumours of new housemates to enter, it's going to be a great week!

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread