You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday 10 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 20/7/2009 01:04 (#33696)
Subject: Friday 10 July 2009

He said, she said!

Well, I have got to admit it, I am confused - big time. Last night’s show was a ‘he said, she said, they said’ fest! It got so confusing that I can’t even remember who said what! If this wasn’t bad enough, the person behind the scenes who was in charge of playing the BB tapes after the breaks kept getting it wrong. Perhaps they were new?!

What I could make out was that Siavash told Noirin that Karley and Kris had said she was like a bunny rabbit going from one group to the other. That's a fact. However, Siavash told her this in confidence, so what did she do? She only hopped right over to the other group and confronted them! Karley and Kris denied it so Noirin threw Siavash into the lions den and waited for the truth to transpire. Unfortunately though, it didn't because everyone was drunk and Siavash was talking in riddles! Instead, it all amounted to a lot of loud noise and a horrible screeching sound coming from Karley.

I am torn on who to side with this one. On one hand, I think Noirin was BANG out of order for offering Siavash up as it really was like watching a lamb to slaughter. While, on the other hand, I think honesty is the best policy and admire Noirin’s strength of character to search for the truth and stand up for herself.

Throughout this bun fight, Halfwit did make me laugh. He got involved and stuck up for Siavash, which was of course noble of him.  But in true Halfwit style, he clearly thought he was acting out a Shakespearian play so very dramatic, very theatrical and very funny. I would love to have an argument with him  - even though he is my favourite - purely for the comedy value. I think Noirin went a bit too far when she told him to **** off.

As I say, I am none the wiser but I have been left with a horrible taste in my mouth. Pass me the mouthwash! Or alternatively, ask Big Brother to send me all the 24-hour tapes of this series. Then I can carefully go through them with a fine tooth-comb to see if Siavash really did hear Karley and Kris call Noirin a ‘bunny rabbit’. If he did, then Noirin is a wrong-un, but if he didn’t, then he is mental! I guess we will never know....

So tonight’s the night. I’ve bottle of wine ready in my fridge to celebrate Kris leaving. Lets hope......

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread