You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday 8 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 20/7/2009 01:00 (#33694)
Subject: Wednesday 8 July 2009

What a bunch of numpties

Charlie, Dogface and Kris got in big trouble for talking about nominations. Their punishment was simple - don't speak for a few hours, otherwise you will be up for eviction.

Charlie lasted, hmm, about two seconds, and Kris and Dogface failed miserably too!
I hope one of the three go on Friday, because that weird love triangle needs to be broken up.

To be fair, I like Dogface, and Charlie's not so bad either. I just want to see the look on Kris' deluded face when he gets the boot - which hopefully he will.

I’m starting to hate Noirin now too. She may be a fellow Irish girl, but she is still a wrong'n.
Why did she nominate Siavash? She might have been upset when he said she comes across like she's using the boys, but at least he was being honest. Maybe she can't handle the truth?

If I was her, I would be thanking him for saying how my behaviour was coming across.

However, it obviously worked because she said to Big Brother that maybe she should rethink her relationships with the boys in the house.

And hold up, stop the press! Marcus said he and Noirin had a canoodling session which, might I add, she didn't deny. No wonder he was so confused, as I mentioned in yesterday's blog.

Oh, oh, oh, she's a bad one!

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread