You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 6 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 13/7/2009 00:27 (#33610)
Subject: Monday 6 July 2009

Yippee, Yippee, we're finally rid of Sree!

It's no surprise that I'm ecstatic that Sree was evicted on Friday - however I'm not too sure how I feel about the whole Marcus versus Big Brother situation.

At first I agreed with what he said in his defence for mimicking Sree's accent. But then a wise friend pointed out to me that it depends on the delivery of what is said, and the relationship between the two people in question.

Either way, Marcus got a warning for threatening Sree and, to be fair, he deserved it.
Rodrigo's secret mission – to persuade a housemate to get down on the all fours and bark like a dog - was hilarious. And how ironic that he got Dogface to do it!

I don't know what's going on between Rodrigo and Charlie. I can't figure out if it's Rodrigo's fiery Latin spirit that means he has to have the last word in an argument, or if they are on the borderline of being in love and in hate with each other.

I can understand Rodrigo being upset when Charlie and Kris wrapped him up in the blanket and carried him to the pool - I was having panic attacks for him.

Rodrigo was then so adorable in the diary room when he was crying and saying he doesn't want this country to hate him because this country means a lot to him. Awww.

As for Halfwit - I felt so uncomfortable watching him trying to hug Charlie in the garden. Charlie couldn't have made it more obvious that Halfwit was invading his space, but Halfwit didn’t take the hint.

I think he'll lose public votes if he carries on like that.

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread