You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday 3 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 13/7/2009 00:25 (#33609)
Subject: Friday 3 July 2009

Poor Halfwit!

I felt very uncomfortable watching Big Brother last night.

I am disgusted at the way Lisa and her little group are treating Halfwit.

What has he done wrong? Granted, he might be annoying, but that doesn't mean he deserves to be ganged up on. He really tried to make an effort to sort things out with Lisa and the others, but it ended up with him being shouted at from across the garden and made to look and feel like a fool.

It was typical playground bully behaviour where the odd kid always gets left out. It's so unfair and so heart-wrenching, especially when Halfwit always tries to offer the olive branch and wear his heart on his sleeve. It’s so uncalled for.

Lisa and Karly are just pathetic, and I have changed my opinion on both of them, especially Lisa who is much older and should know better.

Halfwit is under immense pressure by being up for eviction every week. It's not easy, but Lisa hasn't given it a moment’s thought, which is so mean.

Even Big Brother, who never usually gets involved, asked Lisa: ‘As one of the older housemates, do you think Halfwit has the support that he needs?’

I really hope Halfwit is victorious yet again tonight, and if he does stay I hope Big Brother's guidance will mean Lisa and her crew cut the poor guy some slack.

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread