You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 25 June 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 5/7/2009 12:12 (#33489)
Subject: Thursday 25 June 2009

Two best characters up for eviction

I am a bit lost with last night’s live nominations – I can’t quite see the point? I know they were put on a time limit, but they could have done that on a normal show. It would have been much more interesting if they told the housemates they were going live on C4, or if they watched each other’s nominations.

And Davina said the housemates didn’t know about the time limit... Erm, then why did they all run to the diary room and rush through their nominations?

I’m also peeved at who is up this week. Angel and Halfwit are the funniest housemates and are even funnier when they’re together, I’m gutted one of them has to go.

Who knows, maybe we would have seen a real romance blossom between them, after Halfwit confessed in the diary room: ‘I definitely would have had sex with her if we weren't in Big Brother’?

Mind you, I do wonder whether Angel wanted to be nominated - why else would she tell all the girls they are fat on the day of nominations? And she certainly didn’t look surprised to hear her name either.

I wish Sree was up for eviction - he missed out by two votes. I don't understand how he keeps surviving the chop? Everyone in the house gets annoyed with him, except Lisa.

Sree tried to play the stupid card when Noirin asked who had drank Angel’s bottle of beer. Then, because he got caught out, he played the sympathy card and said he was going to leave. Goodness that guy infuriates me!

The housemates failed this week’s task, obviously - I think that was doomed from the start, to be honest. It was hilarious to watch them try though, I was rolling with laughter when they where singing – they were so bad!

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread