You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday 17 June 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 29/6/2009 08:47 (#33365)
Subject: Wednesday 17 June 2009

Charlie faces a battle

Charlie is really struggling with the nomination process, it’s really hard when you like everyone you live with to try and find reasons not to like them.

It goes to show he is being real in the house and doesn't have a game plan. That said he came up with two names quick enough when Big Brother threatened that he would face eviction if he didn't nominate!

Call me a cynic, or perhaps just a Sree hater, but who else thinks that his uncooked bacon sarnies was a bit, shall we say, manufactured? I didn't believe that he didn’t know the bacon had to be cooked for a second.

I can’t believe he’s not up for eviction this week!

Have the other housemates not noticed how uncomfortable he’s making Noirin feel? I think she’s finally getting just as annoyed with Sree as I am - she couldn't make it clearer that she’s not interested in him in the romantic sense.

I was in the same position as her with Spiral when I was in the Big Brother house and I know exactly what she is going through. On one hand you want to be friends, but on the other, you’re really paranoid about giving out the wrong signals.

Sree wants Big Brother to have a word with Noirin for him, but I wish Big Brother would have a word with him instead!

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread