You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday 16 June 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 19/6/2009 22:43 (#33279)
Subject: Tuesday 16 June 2009

What a load of pansies! 

I said yesterday that Sree was overstepping the mark with Noirin, and last night was just beyond belief after he claimed to love her!

After 10 days he is in love with her? Erm no, you are in lust Sree, and if you ask me you are trying to create a story line to keep you in the house. My god, how awkward must poor Noirin have felt after that speech? He wouldn't let her get a word in edgeways and then told her not to tell anyone! Erm matey, you just said it on national TV!

Thank goodness Lisa and Marcus have made up. I reckon the pair could make a strong alliance if they became mates - they both seem like very protective and loyal people, which are adorable qualities, as long as they’re not OTT!

I love Rodrigo, he is like a spokesman for everything right and good. He doesn’t like swearing and he certainly doesn't like Angel suggesting that three days without food is healthy. He is so cute - Rodrigo for Prime Minister!

As for Angel and her demands to drink the water used to cook the spaghetti, in a bid to show that it’s healthy not to eat for three days, well that’s just silly!

The dancing flowers task was so funny. We did a dancing task in my year, and although it’s hilarious to watch it’s knackering if you’re the one stuck dancing. Can you imagine dancing non-stop for over three hours, without being allowed to sing along? What a nightmare – I can’t believe they kept it up for over five hours!

OMG, I thought Charlie and Kris' pretend game of hide and seek with Freddie was really mean, I felt so sorry for him. He handled it like a true gent though – I can’t say I would have been quite so understanding if I was him!

I think his talk on politics was lost on the boys though and I’m not surprised he’s up for nomination again this week, alongside Cairon. It’s just a shame that Sree escaped.

Check this out http://tiny.cc/ROeyX - and I thought he felt uncomfortable with Sophie’s outfits!

Ash

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread