You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday 10 June 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 13/6/2009 12:00 (#33227)
Subject: Wednesday 10 June 2009

Egg on your face

I'm having trouble working out if I feel sorry for Halfwit or if I think he is just a complete wally. He certainly was the latter when he decided it would be a good idea to cook up all the eggs for an egg salad mixed with pepper and oil - bleurgh!

He didn't even ask if anyone would mind. He's obviously a housemate who's not used to budgeting! And does he think he sounds good when he's singing? I did start to feel a bit sorry for him because Dogface and Rodrigo started laughing at him as he started warbling, but I don't think I could contain the giggles either to be fair.

I'm not surprised that Halfwit and Sophia are up for eviction. Sree is also getting on my wick. He is forever talking about himself and how everyone loves him, and he keeps singing the song Jai Ho too - its not Slumdog Millionaire babes! Repetition is so brain-numbing in the house and he's far too touchy-feely with the girls for my liking. I'm surprised he's not up for eviction this week.

Meanwhile what was going on in the bathroom? I was a bit shocked to see Cairon washing Siavash's locks with so much feeling. Why couldn't Siavash do it himself? Do I detect a bit of a 'bromance' between the two?

They soon got back to normal though when they had a man-to-man talk in the garden about how much they fancy Noirin. They tried to involve Halfwit in the conversation, who was clearly uncomfortable talking about women, which I found hilarious!

I like Lisa more and more as time goes on. I thought she was well within her rights to have her say about the girls using the token for booze, without asking anyone. But they are young and I think they genuinely thought they were doing something good for the group. I think the moral of the story this week is to ask first guys!

Saffia revealed that she fancies Kris, but I don?t think the feeling is mutual. Oh dear hope its not another 'egg on your face' moment in the making!

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
boldjohn
Posted 14/6/2009 01:20 (#33231 - in reply to #33227)
Subject: RE: Wednesday 10 June 2009

Executive Member

Aisleyne - 13/6/2009 12:00

Egg on your face

I'm having trouble working out if I feel sorry for Halfwit or if I think he is just a complete wally. He certainly was the latter when he decided it would be a good idea to cook up all the eggs for an egg salad mixed with pepper and oil - bleurgh!

He didn't even ask if anyone would mind. He's obviously a housemate who's not used to budgeting! And does he think he sounds good when he's singing? I did start to feel a bit sorry for him because Dogface and Rodrigo started laughing at him as he started warbling, but I don't think I could contain the giggles either to be fair.

I'm not surprised that Halfwit and Sophia are up for eviction. Sree is also getting on my wick. He is forever talking about himself and how everyone loves him, and he keeps singing the song Jai Ho too - its not Slumdog Millionaire babes! Repetition is so brain-numbing in the house and he's far too touchy-feely with the girls for my liking. I'm surprised he's not up for eviction this week.

Meanwhile what was going on in the bathroom? I was a bit shocked to see Cairon washing Siavash's locks with so much feeling. Why couldn't Siavash do it himself? Do I detect a bit of a 'bromance' between the two?

They soon got back to normal though when they had a man-to-man talk in the garden about how much they fancy Noirin. They tried to involve Halfwit in the conversation, who was clearly uncomfortable talking about women, which I found hilarious!

I like Lisa more and more as time goes on. I thought she was well within her rights to have her say about the girls using the token for booze, without asking anyone. But they are young and I think they genuinely thought they were doing something good for the group. I think the moral of the story this week is to ask first guys!

Saffia revealed that she fancies Kris, but I don?t think the feeling is mutual. Oh dear hope its not another 'egg on your face' moment in the making!

Aisleyne

Thanks Aisleyne. That's me up to date as I'm going to be.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread