You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday 5 June 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 9/6/2009 09:30 (#33178)
Subject: Friday 5 June 2009

Hi BB fans!

I could barely contain my excitement last night when the launch of Big Brother 10 was finally upon us. I had my Thursday night all planned out - TV dinner at the ready, remote control in hand, and laptop balancing on my knees, ready to pen my column for you.

And when the gorgeous Davina came into shot, I wasn’t disappointed, I adore the twist! With the contestants having to earn their status as housemates, and us viewers getting the chance to pick our favourites, it’s sure to cause fireworks.

As the prospective housemates came in one by one, I knew that such a mixed bunch will bring us some great summer-time telly … I can’t wait!

Freddie
When Freddie walked in he declared “I love the design!” Er, what design Freddie?! Seems like he’s a bit of a numpty to me.

Lisa
At first glance I thought Pete from my Big Brother was back! Lisa thinks all women will want to sleep with her, but I beg to disagree. Still, I think she’s a grower.

Sophie
She’s a very pretty girl with amazing boobs! Sophie thinks she is clever, and I hope she gets the chance to prove it.

Kris
First impressions… Yummy! Kris seems funny, but when he said he wanted four women on the go at the same time I lost interest. One’s enough Kris!

Noirin
She is blooming gorgeous, but such a hypocrite. Noirin said she lives by the 10 commandments, but totally contradicted herself by being so vain!

Cairon
I really like Cairon and his sexy accent. He doesn’t like liars and says what he thinks… How refreshing.

Angel
I think she’ll be funny, but I am not sure if I mean funny ha ha or funny do-la-li! I loved her outfit, it was a cross between Willy Wonka and Edward Scissorhands. Angel’s definitely going to take charge.

Karly
A self-confessed wannabe WAG… Get your own money love! I think there will be a blonde-off between her and Sophie, I can’t tell the difference between them.

Marcus
I like him because he looks all burly like Wolverine.

Beinazir
I love her feisty attitude! She is wicked, but she gets a thumbs down for saying she looks like my pal Amy Winehouse.

Sophia
Brilliant! She was so over excited when she walked in and had me in stitches. I can’t wait to see more of her.

Rodrigo
What a cutie. I wonder who this bisexual babe might hook up with!

Charlie
Fit, fit and more fit! He’s a cheeky chappy, I know I am going to like this guy.

Saffia
She came across as really hostile and mean in her profile, and I took an instant dislike to her. Shouldn’t she be at home looking after her kids?

Sree
He’s a bit of a nerd, but nerds make the world go round! He seems like he’s had a sheltered life… No doubt BB will broaden his horizons.

Siavash
He certainly doesn’t mind blowing his own trumpet! Siavash has lots of bravado, but I like his style.

Ash xx

Top of the page Bottom of the page
boldjohn
Posted 9/6/2009 18:46 (#33185 - in reply to #33178)
Subject: Re: Friday 5 June

Executive Member

Thanks Aisleyne. Are these all proper housemates now?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread