You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday 5th September 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 19/9/2008 13:55 (#30697)
Subject: Friday 5th September 2008

Excited? You should be – it’s the final…

Poor Rach woke up crying, I know she misses Kat but she has a few hours left now I hope she realises this is her time and she should try to enjoy it.

BB are so mean playing crowd noise into the house and then calling them up one by one! So cruel.

Darnell’s rap was amazingly good, I love him. Rachel’s was as expected she looked like she was doing a stint on kiddies TV, I wish we got to see more of Mikey as his breakdance was brilliant.

Rex's rap was good too, he even added a ‘skibidie-bup’ in there for good measure. Sara was so bad it was good and she looked really hot too. I loved their surprise, how cool would that be to watch yourself back while you’re still on the show,

Right at the death, Rex seems to be softening, I was shocked when he actually did what the other housemates suggested when he reported to BB which clip they wanted to watch back!

Seems being in the final has had a good effect on him. Although he did seem to be mesmerised by himself, he had love in his eyes, for himself!

Then he was moaning about how he doesn’t look as good on TV! Bore off Rex, I am all for the metrosexual male but really, you’re fine, stop worrying.

I am glad Darnell had that little chat with BB and confessed that he feels bad about what he said to Sara. I almost cried when he said how much the BB experience has done for him, ahhh bless him.

Then him and Sara were canoodling under the blanket, it was so cute, and then again in the bathroom. Rex had a good bloke-to-bloke chat with him and gave him some good advice but God I wish they would get together, it would be the perfect ending.

The final is just a few hours away now, I am so excited its unreal! Who wins? WE DECIDE!

I’ll be back on Monday with a quick comment on the winner so stay tuned!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread