You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 4th September 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 19/9/2008 13:53 (#30696)
Subject: Thursday 4th September 2008

So close now…

What an emotional episode - Rachel was devastated after Kat was evicted. I can really empathise with her, as I was so gutted when Imogen left two days before I did. It’s silly really, as they will all see each other soon, but in the BB house you get so used to life there with your friends that it really rocks the boat when one goes, especially when you’re not expecting it.

Darnell is finally happy now that he’s realised that people like him on the outside. I do hope he will shut up moaning now! I liked Rex’s attitude when he said that he owes it to the people who have voted for him to be really happy, upbeat and entertaining for the next two days. Let’s hope it rubs off on Darnell…

Mikey was so laid back about it all and made me laugh when he said he wishes everyone would stop making a big drama out of it. He is so cut and dry; he reminds me of a moany old man who says it as it is but I love him for it.

It’s only a day away now, and I for one am soooo excited. I can’t wait to see who will win, I have never been so unsure. I like all the housemates left, but my faves to win are Darnell, because the poor guy needs an ego boost and some acceptance, Mikey because he is what he is and that’s a pretty decent chap, or Rachel, for being consistent throughout and for putting up with a bit of ridicule and being left out from the other housemates.

Rex doesn’t need the money and was a bit mean at times, while Sara has already got 25k and will do well when she gets out anyway. What are your thoughts? Any one with me?

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread