You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday 3rd September 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 19/9/2008 13:52 (#30695)
Subject: Wednesday 3rd September 2008

Walk of shame…

What a way to go! When Davina’s voice boomed into the house right in the middle of the party, it almost scared me as much as it did the housemates!

It was so emotional when Davina said Mo’s name. Everyone shed a tear, even rock hard Rex looked like he’d cracked.

Mo was so sweet when he started crying; he even made me well up! I was so pleased that he came out to such a positive reaction from the crowd, because he definitely deserved it. I liked Mo, he was a nice guy.

As for Kat, I thought I liked her, but when Davina said Kat’s name I actually jumped out of my seat and shouted ‘YES’! I think that’s more because I was convinced that Darnell would go and was so happy he didn’t.

But I was shocked by the horrible reception from the crowd – it was awful! Why were they so mean? She really didn’t deserve that, as she is actually a good person.

She gave a great interview, all be it an emotional one. What she said about Rex, and wanting to be his friend to give to him and not to take from him was so sweet.

Today I want Darnell to win. I just can’t decide, can you?

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread