You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday 29th August 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 7/9/2008 10:40 (#30609)
Subject: Friday 29th August 2008

Game on!

What a fun game to try to gamble the food budget - it has to be the only time anyone would be gutted to win! Fancy Mo cheating on the task, though. He’s such a silly boy.

His actions led to the housemates failing the task, although he did try to redeem himself by eating all that crap in the diary room to win the house some music and booze. But even Greedy Mo didn’t quite make it, so he failed the group twice! Good job he can’t be nominated! Fancy being stuck on minimum budget for the final week…

I am so glad we got to watch last night’s nominations and the ‘prisoners’ dilemma’ again! What a great moment in BB history! I can’t help but wonder what Rex would have done in the same situation? Even Sara and Lisa admitted that some of the other housemates wouldn’t have shared the money… It goes to show that they are good people. Mo said he didn’t think Sara should have won, and that he was gutted he didn’t win it - soar milk, anyone?

Darnell continues to be down on life and himself. The BB house can be a pressure cooker for housemates, but he IS on national TV and should try to stop pouring his heart out so much. I think everyone is getting tired of him. It’s clear he needs someone to talk to but I think he should talk to BB, as it’s hard for the whole house, not just Darnell.

I think Sara will go tonight, but I don’t think she will mind much…

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread