You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday 19th August 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 29/8/2008 14:18 (#30481)
Subject: Tuesday 19th August 2008

Rex in doo-doo

Rex has made a boo-boo. He made up a song to tell Nicole that she should not believe all that she sees - he was obviously getting at what Nicole has read about his alleged infidelities outside the house but when she asked him exactly what the song was supposed to mean he realised he had just landed himself in it instead of getting out of it, CRINGE!

Poor Nicole then cried in the diary room, my heart went out to her. It must be awful to think your fella has been cheating and not be able to confront him.

I felt bad also when she said she doesn't feel like part of the group and that she knows she will be up this week, I really don't blame her as much for always being down and low now.
Rex is horrible, he didn't seem bothered at all when Mo told him why Nicole was sad, and I can’t believe he actually used the words ‘Don’t hate the player, hate the game!’ YUCK! Then he swanned off to B-block to sleep with the lads! So much for his undivided love for Nicole!

I thought he prides himself on what a good boyfriend he is, all he needed to do was give her a cuddle. She even went to look for him, that was his opening to make things right but he didn't, he just cowered in the corner! I wonder if a guilty conscience was the issue?

I know Nicole can be a bit of a spoilt cow but that's as much Rex's fault as it is hers, and I think we need to remember at her age most people are very emotional and highly strung.

It's obvious she will be up this week (unless last night’s tears get her the sympathy vote from the housemates, but I doubt it), she will probably be happier outside the house.

Anyway, I hope this experience will make her grow up a bit, if nothing else.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread