You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 14th August 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 21/8/2008 17:06 (#30386)
Subject: Thursday 14th August 2008

Mega-mikey!

Someone save us, Mikey’s got a mega phone! Not only that, BB have also given him a gold Lurex jumpsuit to wear for this week’s task! He looks like a skinny Dr Evil from Austin Powers – and he certainly seems to be intent on world domination.

I think the power of being HOH has certainly gone to his head a bit! Erm, and I don’t know who else has noticed, but I think BB must have given Lisa a matching pink Lurex hat to wear with Mikey. It couldn’t possibly be her own… Could it?

Stu and Rachel didn’t seem that surprised about being up for eviction. I want Rachel to stay, because she gets such a hard time in there and Stu does want to go – although Stu is GREAT eye candy.

Arrogant Rex made it perfectly clear who he thinks will be going. He is becoming more mean by the day. He is so tactless – could it be because he’s survived a few evictions and become cocky? Kat and Mikey (shock horror) went to show support for Rachel in the diary room and Rex took it upon himself to badger Rach and tell her off for not ‘supporting’ herself and for getting people to do it for her, when she clearly hadn’t!

Then he took great delight in telling everyone that Rachel will be going this Friday because Stu is better to watch - I know it’s probably true, but he doesn’t need to say it.

And Nicole’s sly comments to Rex don’t help, they just seem to wind him up and egg him on even more! Those two are made for each other!

On a lighter note, how cute was Kat and Rach’s teary moment in the garden? Stu also had me welling up when he said he needs to be loved… I’d love you Stu, I’d love you!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread