You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday 6th August 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 21/8/2008 16:59 (#30382)
Subject: Wednesday 6th August 2008

Dale or Stu?

Dale and Stuart have got their wish and will face the public vote this Friday. Both lads have been making it obvious that they want to leave and have been dropping not so subtle hints to the others.

I agree with Rachel that if they want to leave, then should just walk. They shouldn’t hang around bringing down the atmosphere in the House, just for the sake of their week on Big Brother’s Little Brother…

They’re both nice lads, but I think Stu should go because he misses his little girl so much. And Dale’s an original house member which should count for something…

To earn the right to nominate, the Hell housemates had to eat a tray of brussel sprouts before midnight. With only three of them - Mikey, Kat and Nicole - to eat all those sprouts, they wisely decided to abandon the attempt at an early stage and forfeit nominations!

I feel really sorry for Darnell at the moment. The whole Sara saga is really eating him up. My heart went out to him when he had the heart to heart with Rachel.

Talking of Rachel, she seemed to think that BB is targeting her for punishment. First, she seems to be on a collision course with BB over washing dishes. She’s been told that she does so again ‘at her peril’. Has she forgotten that only Hell housemates are allowed to wash up? I did laugh, though, when she was given a belt with a lighter at the end of an extendible dog lead which she has to wear at all times to light everyone’s cigarettes! Rex got it right when he cruelly jibed that ‘at least people want her around now’.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread