You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday, 4th August 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 6/8/2008 13:15 (#30152)
Subject: Monday, 4th August 2008

Introducing Rexole…

Wow, what an eventful weekend in the BB house! As I predicted last week, Luke was booted out on Friday night, then Rex’s girlfriend Nicole entered the house, Lisa made a break for freedom, and Darnell and Sara seem to be getting cosy…

I’m spoilt for choice, but I have to dissect Rex and Nicole, who I would like to call ‘Rexole’ - no pun intended! Now, if I was Nicole, I’d have expected Rex to leap over the fence, scoop me up in his arms and perhaps propose! OK, that might be a little extreme, but you get my drift! Instead he grumbled: ‘I don’t wanna get in trouble,’ so Nicole had to do it instead. As a result she had her suitcase confiscated…

When she first burst into tears in the garden, I really felt sorry for her. That was until she explained why she was crying - talk about ‘high maintenance’! Could BB have discovered the world’s vainest couple? As Mikey quite rightly said, Nicole should be happy to be in the BB house and to be reunited with Rex. She shouldn’t give a hoot about her case! Perhaps the real reason for her tears was that their plan to both end up in Hell didn’t work… Rex is a weird one; he didn’t seem to try that hard to fail the alphabet task, even though for the past eight weeks he has been harping on about his ‘Princess’ and how she is everything to him… Why is he not walking over burning coals to be with her?

It’s a melting pot of emotions between the two so-called ‘love birds’ – it’s going to be fun to watch! I wonder if Rex will be up for eviction this week?

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread