You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday, 31st July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 6/8/2008 13:11 (#30150)
Subject: Thursday, 31st July 2008

Dale’s mission impossible

As part of this week’s cops and robbers task, Dale was given a secret mission, which was unintentionally hilarious! His mission, should he choose to accept it, was to commit a crime undetected with the help of one accomplice, and he chose Maysoon. He had to steal a token by jumping the Hell / Heaven divide and hide the incriminating evidence before getting found out. He managed it, and they did a brilliant job – Maysoon’s rat ruse was genius.

The police line-up task was ace! I can’t believe BB allowed other people in the house, that has to be a first. Lisa and Luke had to correctly pick out Mo’s brother - who looks exactly like his sibling only thinner - and Rex’s girlfriend. They chose Mo’s brother correctly, but messed up on Rex’s missus! They picked ‘Suspect Number Six’ because they thought she was stunning, and because Rex always harps on about how naturally pretty she is. Back in the house, Lisa told Rex that ‘Suspect Number Three’ was average looking and you could find any girl like her in any nightclub – ouch! Rex will be Vex when he finds out she was talking about his lady!

By the way, my crush on Rex is back! I’ve forgiven him for being mean and cocky, after what he said about his girlie in the diary room. He said: ‘To me, my girlfriend is the most beautiful girl in the world, and to know that she was here in the house and still loves me and supports me means so much.’ Swoon!

I can’t wait to watch tonight and see Maysoon walk out. Maybe the heat of Friday’s eviction got to her, but she obviously really missed her family, too. I hope she is with them now and is OK. I thought she was going to go on Friday anyway, so now I have no idea who will go!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread