You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday, 29th July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 30/7/2008 22:44 (#30061)
Subject: Tuesday, 29th July 2008

A lad’s night in…

The four heavenly boys were given a double treat last night… First up they were given a nomination pod, which allowed them to discuss nominations in private and without repercussions from BB.

I found the pod really interesting - Rex got straight to business and tried to get everyone voting tactically, but I don’t think they’ll all stick to it. Stu already felt bad before the day was up and went to the diary room to say he won’t be sticking with the plan…

Then the boys had a lad’s night in with takeaway and a TV, where they got to watch all of the other housemates audition tapes! Stu was really surprised by Dales’, and they all agreed it made him look like a bit of a d*ck!

Maysoon’s also shocked them, because they thought she put herself across as a bit of a minx but she clearly doesn’t act like that in the house! But the biggest surprise (to them) was Rachel’s tape. They all thought that she was completely different, loud, bubbly and sexy. So they took it upon themselves to tell the Hell housemates what they had seen and how it made them look! Fair enough, I thought, until Rex started laying into Rachel.

He went too far when he spouted off all this rubbish about how it made her look. He really spoke down to her like she was a child and was really condescending, telling her she’d gain more respect if she was honest and said she played up for the cameras. He even said that she had fooled Kat! He was bang out of order in my eyes, and I felt he was picking on her. As Rachel rightly said, she’s in the house with so many big personalities...

And since when have Rex and Stu been best buddies? Has Stu turned his back on his original pals, Dale and Luke? That will be interesting to watch, especially in the light of nominations – but who will be up?

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread