You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday, 28th July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 30/7/2008 22:42 (#30059)
Subject: Monday, 28th July 2008

Ding Dong, Becks has gone!

Becks went on Friday – no surprise there then – and she went with a bang. What a brilliant interview with Davina! She was totally honest and let us know exactly what she thought of her fellow housemates, calling Kat a gimmick and even saying she liked Rex, even though he talks solely about his girlfriend and restaurants.

She also revealed that she DOES have feelings for Luke. The question is will her feelings last until he gets out? I am sure we will see them popping up in a photo shoot as a couple somewhere…

Back inside the house, Luke revealed he likes Becks a lot more than he realised. He spent most of the weekend moping around and pinning after her and, on a few occasions, shared his feelings with his housemates - including the ever-eloquent Dale who asked if he had touched her tits!

I wonder how the rest of the house will be affected now that the loudest member has been evicted? Perhaps Rachel will come out of her shell a bit more? We can but hope!

I must be a sadist because I laughed my a**e off watching Dale heating up after eating the chilli. Whereas, Kat and Mikey must have no taste buds whatsoever as they munched through chillies without even blinking! Stuart won the challenge, though, and is now the new head of house.

It’s nomination day today and we’ll know the results tomorrow, and I can’t see any obvious runners… Watch this space!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread