You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday, 23rd July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 25/7/2008 00:45 (#29949)
Subject: Wednesday, 23rd July 2008

Three in the firing line

Bex, Darnell and Mohammed are all up for the boot this week and it was pretty obvious this would happen. The question is - who will go?

Darnell was easy pickings for nominations because he was head of house last week and everyone who nominated him used that as a reason to give him the boot. Mohammed seems to be getting on everyone’s nerves for the same reason as always, greed, and Bex too was nominated for the usual reasons, she’s annoying and leaves dirty clothes everywhere!

In order to win the right to nominate housemates from hell had to dice 65kg of onions!
Yuk! They did it, though, thank goodness.

On the flip side of that the heavenly housemates where rewarded with curry and alcohol - what an absolute tease!

Lisa is handling being in hell for the second week really well but Mikey seems gutted. I can’t help but feel sorry for them both. Darnell is starting to realise just how tough it is for the housemates from hell when heaven is given a treat. He confessed in the diary room that he feels bad for not being more considerate when he was leader. That is what makes a strong character, someone who can recognise where they have gone wrong, admit it and learn from it.

Tell you what, Bex is getting more annoying by the minute. Aarrrgghhh! She said she was gonna bleed to death over a cut on her hand. She loves attention. She can be entertaining but most of the time she can be a nightmare.

So I think Becks or Mo should go. I think once Bex knows she is up, she will probably turn up the passion dial between her and Luke. Mo might have a few more arguments with people, and Darnell might do the same, but I think he will get quit upset too. I think Mo or Becks should go...... Let’s see….

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread