You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday, 22nd July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 23/7/2008 13:04 (#29915)
Subject: Tuesday, 22nd July 2008

Head boy

Dale is the new head of house and his choice of housemates to stay with him in Heaven - Stu, Maysoon, Luke, Rex and Rebecca – was totally unfair. Lisa worked really hard all week in Hell, whereas Bex really didn’t try at all but she’s the one being rewarded! Also, Rex was in Heaven all week so he shouldn’t be there again. I was confused as to why Dale chose Rex, seeing as he and his cronies usually bitch about him, not hang out with him?!

Mo and Dale had a big bust up, over… Bex! I think Mo has finally had enough of being spoken down to because, let’s be real, not many of the housemates have much respect for him. And Dale obviously feels a lot stronger now he has all his allies with him and that’s probably why he kicked off.

Paranoia seems to have hit Darnell hard in the face which is a real shame because I like him - when you’re in the house, the smallest of things are magnified and seem so much more important than they really are. I felt for him when he was in the diary room, but the down times do pass, and I hope they pass soon for Darnell. Although perhaps there is some truth behind his theory that Dale chose Rex to show that he is a better leader than Darnell by being able to motivate him more?

It seems like the two sides are now competing with each other to show who can have the most fun. Every time there’s laughter from either side, the opposite side look really worried. I think there’ll be more arguments to come this week, and I also think Mo and Darnell will be up for eviction this week. I can’t wait to see if I am right…

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread