You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday, 18th July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 23/7/2008 13:03 (#29914)
Subject: Friday, 18th July 2008

Basic rations again!

Day two of the French-themed shopping task, and the lack of sleep and basic diet is definitely taking its toll on the housemates - some more than others…

Rebecca, who gave up after only a few minutes when it came to her turn on the bike, ranted and raved about her sore backside in the Diary Room. But Becks, it’s YOU that’s the pain in the butt! When BB, quite rightly, reminded her that endurance tests are part of the experience, Miss Drama Queen pretended to collapse and crawled back into the main house - only to start running and jumping around again as soon as the bike task was finished!

By comparison, look at how Kat and Rex suffered over the food task. BB starves the pair all week and then gives them an enormous stuffed baguette to eat in 30 minutes. They tried so hard, even though both were puking but they kept going and didn’t give up. I felt so bad for them when they couldn’t eat it all in time. I know how frustrating and disappointing it is to fail a task when you’ve put everything into it.

With Dale and Mo also failing the wine tasting task, the overall shopping task was failed. So the housemates now face a second week on a basic shopping budget.

I think the pressure of being Head of House may be getting to Darnell. Demanding Sara cook him a meal, which he never had any intention of eating, was not only a waste of scarce food supplies but soooooo disrespectful to Sara. Why did her do it? Just to demonstrate his authority? From the shocked reaction of the other housemates, I think Darnell could well be sailing close to nomination on Monday. Especially as he later choose himself as one of the two housemates from Heaven to join Becks and Luke to celebrate Luke’s 21st.

It’s eviction night again this evening. Somehow I don’t think that Rex will get his wish to go home, and it’ll be Belinda, Belinda, Belinda walking up those stairs and back to the real world…

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread