You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday, 17th July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 18/7/2008 17:38 (#29879)
Subject: Thursday, 17th July 2008

The great divide

The divide is growing and the tasks for the Hell housemates are becoming more evil. Last night, the Heaven housemates were given French food and fancies, while the Hell side were told they had to cycle the equivalent of Paris to Madrid between them - that’s 60 miles each!

When the task was read out, Rex piped up with: ‘God, that’s sooooo easy’, while Rachel said: ‘I wish I had that task, I would love it!’ Not very helpful guys! The Hell housemates where clearly not thrilled!

Becks made me laugh for the first time ever last night when BB asked her the main differences between Heaven and Hell, and she spewed out an endless torrent of hilarious differences. Plus, she does seem to be really trying with the task…

As for Sara and Belinda, you would have thought they were being tortured! It must be hard but, really, tears? For a 30-minute stint on a stationary bike? Pathetic! And Belinda’s performance was painful – talk about a guilt trip when she sobbed in front of the Heaven housemates who looked horrified!

The Heaven housemates have a series of tasks to do as well, and the mime performance by Rachel and Maysoon was really good. But if I were there I would have opted for the wine tasting task! How cool is that?

Tomorrow’s eviction is looming, and it’s up to us to decide. I say keep Rex in, if only to annoy the other housemates a bit more…

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread