You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday, 16th July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 17/7/2008 19:51 (#29874)
Subject: Wednesday, 16th July 2008

Rex V Belinda

Rex and three others face eviction this week - Belinda, Belinda and Belinda! Will the original housemate stay over the newbie? I think so… Rex keeps going on about how much he doesn’t want to be there, but I reckon he is only saying that because he thinks he’s unpopular and is trying to put on a brave face. After all, he can walk out anytime he wants if he hates it that much!

The housemates from Hell had to peel a huge pile of spuds to win the right to nominate, which took them three and a half hours. During which time, we learnt that Lisa is bonkers! She ‘revealed’ that she saw an alien (a little green man in the bushes) when she was a teenager!

It was a cruel twist that all the peeled spuds were to be cut, fried and served up with a nice bit of battered fish as a reward to the Heaven housemates! What a kick in the teeth! If BB continues to keep up this Heaven and Hell divide and keep tormenting the hellish housemates, I think Becks might actually blow a gasket - but it makes great TV!

During nominations, Mohamed revealed that Rebecca leaves her dirty underwear everywhere! EWWWWW! That’s sooooo gross. We also learnt that Rachel likes grapes and not much else, while Mo drinks 27 cups of coffee a day! He must be buzzing. Darnell nominated for Rex because he keeps saying he doesn’t want to be in the house and there are thousands of people who’d love to be there, which was a good reason. But I still think Belinda will go.

And is it just me, or does Mikey sound like he’s a cross between Rab C Nesbitt and some sort of mental horse racing commentator when he’s giving his nominations?

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread