You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday, 15th July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 16/7/2008 13:25 (#29834)
Subject: Tuesday, 15th July 2008

Heaven and Hell

My favourite, Darnell, came out on top with nine votes and won presidency over the house. I am so pleased for him, because I know how much it means for his self-esteem. I was full of emotion when he was telling BB it was one of his happiest moments ever; then I couldn’t stop laughing when he said that he felt like Barack Obama! Ha! I love Darnell.

Now the house has been divided into Heaven and Hell, and Darnell’s first task as leader was to choose six housemates to stay with him in the Heaven side – he chose Dale, Rex, Mohammed, Katreya, Rachel, and Maysoon. Luke’s face nearly dropped off his head when Darnell said Maysoon’s name! I love the way that Darnell was so straightforward and decisive about his choices. No dithering, or saying he felt bad about the others, just straight to it like a true leader.

He cannot be faulted as he chose the six housemates who meant the most to him and who have suffered in B Block with him since the beginning. The only downside is that Lukey boy is on the housemate from Hell side, and we all know he likes a good old moan! He couldn’t wait to tell the rest of his side of the house that Darnell had done them over! Done them over???? I don’t think so!

The celebration dinner would have been torture for the Hell housemates. I couldn’t help but feel sorry for them. It sparked Becks’ hatred for Mohammed even more which just seems to be growing and growing. I visualise her hate as a volcano waiting to erupt…

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread