You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday, 11th July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 14/7/2008 17:51 (#29796)
Subject: Friday, 11th July 2008

Can’t get no sleep

‘Houston, we have a problem,’ sighed Belinda in the Diary Room after her loud snoring woke up the whole luxury bedroom. Her night noises seem to have replaced cigarette rationing as the main cause of stress for this year’s housemates as they experience night after night of interrupted sleep. I did feel a bit sorry for Belinda when the two bedrooms spent the whole morning playing pass the parcel over where she should sleep, which must have played havoc with her self-esteem.

A paranoid Rachel told BB she’s convinced that the three new housemates are on secret missions, and that’s the reason they are acting strangely. Not only was Rachel wrong with her conspiracy theories, but she’d forgotten the golden rule about keeping quiet if you suspect that a fellow housemate might be on a secret mission. Exposing the person usually results in failure of the mission, and loss of a possible reward for the whole house. Silly girl!

As I expected, the house failed the impossible Irish Dancing task miserably. In fact, so badly that even BB couldn’t keep count of the number of fails incurred by the dancers! So it’s back to a basic shopping budget for everyone next week.

Mo disappointed me when he nicked some of the group’s beer and then traded it with Darnell, who promptly went into the loo to down the beer without being spotted. Shame on the both of you - that was a sly thing to do.

Becks seemed to strike a nerve when she accused Darnell of only being in it to win it. The scale of his counter attack, saying she only played up to gain airtime, showed that she’d rattled his cage.

I can’t wait to see whether it’s going to be Becks or Mario meeting Davina this evening… See you there!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread