You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday, 7th July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 8/7/2008 14:46 (#29712)
Subject: Monday, 7th July 2008

Girl power!

Wow – that was another cracking weekend. First off, Jen was a goner, and it couldn’t have come sooner as far as I am concerned. I thought she gave a very good interview, BUT she showed her true colours by laughing when Davina told her about Becks making up the whole shouting over the wall malarkey. Mean girl!

Heartbroken Dale looked like aliens had invaded when the new girls, Sara, Maysoon and Belinda, arrived. He really does wear his heart on his sleeve, bless him, and I just hope he can forget about Jen for a while and enjoy himself.

As for the girls, it’s obviously early days, but from first impressions it looks like they’ll bring different things to the house. I like all three of them so far, although Sara saying ‘dude’ every 10 minutes will wear my patience. I can’t see any romance brewing yet, except for maybe Sara and Stu. She is already asking lots of questions about him and wearing his hat, and he seems to be running around after her making her bed and fetching her drinks… Watch this space.

It seems some of the old housemates (and I don’t just mean Lisa and Mario) are feeling a bit put out by the new arrivals, but they shouldn’t. They should put aside their negative vibes and chill out a bit more. I have a feeling Belinda, Belinda, Belinda might be able to help them there…

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread