You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday, 4th July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 7/7/2008 20:49 (#29696)
Subject: Friday, 4th July 2008

Is this the worst BB house ever?

OMG – this lot are the biggest, most horrid bunch of housemates ever!!!! It’s almost like Big Brother did some kind of personality test on the housemates to make sure they all argue and clash!

When you’re on alcohol rations - which you always are in the house -the last thing you should do is steal someone else’s! That’s the cardinal rule… Becks didn’t seem to care last night, though, and stole some of Mo’s share. Of course it had to be Mo’s! I love the way Rex tried to stick up for him in his own unique way by saying to her: ‘Why don’t you get your t*ts out, Becks, that will amuse everyone.’ Classic! Although, Becks’ boobs are becoming very boring actually…

I feel really sorry for Kat. She obviously hates bad vibes and cried last night, bless, but I was shocked when Stu told her to stop crying. I love Kat and think she is a genuinely nice, peace-loving person. Ok, she does seem a bit too soft and wrapped in cotton wool – but that doesn’t mean she deserves bad vibes from Stu or Becks, who said she was pathetic. Well, miss, no one said Jen was pathetic for crying over ‘picturegate’, did they?

Becks is bound to be up for nominations next week if she carries on with her mad behaviour. When she is nice, she is nice, but when she is bad, she is horrid...

I really hope Jen and her gang are brought down a peg or two tonight. Let’s catch up on Monday!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread