You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday, 3rd July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 5/7/2008 09:05 (#29670)
Subject: Thursday, 3rd July 2008

What goes around, comes around…

Talk about karma! I laughed my head off when Jen and Becks chose to be the seals in this week’s zoo task – they had no idea that it meant they had to have smelly, fishy water thrown on them during the day! Ha! That will teach ’em for being so horrid!

I cannot believe Jen was thinking of not doing the task and thus incuring a fail for the group and risking their food budget! It was really selfish for her to think that way and I am so glad she changed her mind.

Rex seemed happy when his name was called out for nomination, but I think that was just bravado and pride. Even if it was genuine, you can’t blame the poor guy. He’s stuck in a house knowing the majority of his fellow housemates can’t stand him. I think he’s a decent chap and a lot of the housemates are simply jealous or perhaps intimidated by his success and money. As far as I can see, he’s not done anything sufficient enough to gain such dislike of him. I’m glad he has Mo as a friend, but I don’t know what Mo will do if Rex goes.

I think Jen should and will be evicted. OK, I know she’s not half as bad as the others that have gone before her, but she DOES constantly slag others off and seems to condone bullying behaviour. She helps to create a bad vibe, so I say get rid!

Come on guys, let’s get the bitch crew out, vote Jen out...

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread